Locally listed buildings - Earlsdon Methodist Church

Name

Earlsdon Methodist Church

Address

Albany Road, Coventry

Description

Earlsdon Methodist Church. Opened as a Wesleyan Chapel in 1923; cruciform, red brick with stone dressings in the Perpendicular Style. Included for group value with the nearby school and library at the heart of Earlsdon 'village'.

Monument Type (Date)

BUILDING (Early 20th Century - 1923 AD)

Date Locally Listed

23-Feb-94

Designation ID

DCT645

Further information

http://www.heritagegateway.org.uk/Gateway/Results_Single.aspx?uid=MCT760&resourceID=1029

Find out more about Locally Listed Buildings

Map

Is there anything wrong with this page?