Locally listed buildings - Free Methodist Church or Ebenezer Chapel

Name

Free Methodist Church or Ebenezer Chapel

Address

Alderman's Green Road, Coventry

Description

Free Methodist Church or 'Ebenezer' Chapel in Alderman's Green Road, which was built in 1898, of brick with stone dressings. The front elevation has a central entrance flanked by brick pilasters and stone entablature supported on consoles.

Monument Type (Date)

BUILDING (Victorian - 1898 AD)

Date Locally Listed

01-May-03

Designation ID

DCT845

Further information

http://www.heritagegateway.org.uk/Gateway/Results_Single.aspx?uid=MCT447&resourceID=1029

Find out more about Locally Listed Buildings

Map

Is there anything wrong with this page?