Copsewood Grange and Lodge
Binley Road, Coventry
Copsewood Grange (brick, with stone detailing and slated roof) and Lodge ('Victorian Gothic' style) built between 1870 and 1872. Copsewood Grange used as the GEC staff clubhouse and more recently a club house for the Grange golf course.
HOUSE ((between) Victorian - 1870 AD to 1872 AD)
Find out more about Locally Listed Buildings