Oak House (formerly Pinkett's Booth, formerly Royal Oak)
Birmingham Road, Coventry
This building was in existence before 1616 and is known from documentary sources to have operated as a beer house called Pinkett's Booth during the 17th century, and later a public house called Royal Oak.
BEER HOUSE ((pre) Jacobean - 1616 AD)
Find out more about Locally Listed Buildings