Locally listed buildings - The Elms Public House (formerly Paybody House, formerly Paybody Eye Hospital)

Name

The Elms Public House (formerly Paybody House, formerly Paybody Eye Hospital)

Address

Birmingham Road, Coventry

Description

The Elms public house the earliest parts of which date back to the 1590s. Formerly Paybody House, formerly Paybody Eye Hospital.

Monument Type (Date)

BUILDING ((between) Elizabethan - 1590 AD to 1600 AD)

Date Locally Listed

01-Nov-90

Designation ID

DCT669

Further information

http://www.heritagegateway.org.uk/Gateway/Results_Single.aspx?uid=MCT269&resourceID=1029

Find out more about Locally Listed Buildings

Map

Is there anything wrong with this page?