Locally listed buildings - The Grange (formerly known as Keresley Grange)

Name

The Grange (formerly known as Keresley Grange)

Address

Brownshill Green Road, Coventry

Description

Now usually referred to simply as 'The Grange' to avoid confusion with the adjacent Keresley Grange School. It was built about 1876 for Hugh Rotherham of the Coventry watchmaking family.

Monument Type (Date)

COUNTRY HOUSE? ((at some time) Victorian - 1876 AD)

Date Locally Listed

23-Feb-94

Designation ID

DCT655

Further information

http://www.heritagegateway.org.uk/Gateway/Results_Single.aspx?uid=MCT699&resourceID=1029

Find out more about Locally Listed Buildings

Map

Is there anything wrong with this page?