Locally listed buildings - St. Andrew's Church

Name

St. Andrew's Church

Address

Church Lane, Coventry

Description

St. Andrew's Church, Upper Eastern Green, was built in 1875. Built and endowed by Mrs. Morgan, architect was Teulon.

Monument Type (Date)

CHURCH (Victorian - 1875 AD)

Date Locally Listed

22-May-92

Designation ID

DCT794

Further information

http://www.heritagegateway.org.uk/Gateway/Results_Single.aspx?uid=MCT435&resourceID=1029

Find out more about Locally Listed Buildings

Map

Is there anything wrong with this page?