Locally listed buildings - St. Andrew's Church of England School (original part) and school house

Name

St. Andrew's Church of England School (original part) and school house

Address

Church Lane, Coventry

Description

St. Andrew's Church of England School, the original building of which dates to the 19th century, and school house (now caretaker's house).

Monument Type (Date)

SCHOOL (19th Century - 1801 AD to 1900 AD)

Date Locally Listed

22-May-92

Designation ID

DCT793

Further information

http://www.heritagegateway.org.uk/Gateway/Results_Single.aspx?uid=MCT434&resourceID=1029

Find out more about Locally Listed Buildings

Map

Is there anything wrong with this page?