Locally listed buildings - The Studios (formerly The Old Vicarage and coach house, formerly The Gables, formerly The Studio)

Name

The Studios (formerly The Old Vicarage and coach house, formerly The Gables, formerly The Studio)

Address

Church Lane, Coventry

Description

The Old Vicarage and coach-house are 19th century buildings.

Monument Type (Date)

COACH HOUSE (19th Century - 1801 AD to 1900 AD)

Date Locally Listed

22-May-92

Designation ID

DCT795

Further information

http://www.heritagegateway.org.uk/Gateway/Results_Single.aspx?uid=MCT436&resourceID=1029

Find out more about Locally Listed Buildings

Map

Is there anything wrong with this page?