Calcott Cycle Works (known as the XL Works, later Astley's)
154 to 165 Far Gosford Street, Coventry
Calcott Cycle Works 1896 (later Astley's). Used by Calcott Bros to manufacture bicycles and motorcycles. Subsequently owned by the Singer Motor Company, then Astley's for paint manufacture, etc. Converted to student accommodation in 2013.
BICYCLE FACTORY (Victorian to Early 20th Century - 1896 AD to 1905 AD)
Find out more about Locally Listed Buildings