Locally listed buildings - The Gosford Arms (formerly The Pitt's Head)

Name

The Gosford Arms (formerly The Pitt's Head)

Address

65 & 66 Far Gosford Street, Coventry

Description

Public house, two storey, six bays, brick built with parapet. Formerly the Pitt's Head and then the Gosford Arms. May date to the 16th century.

Monument Type (Date)

BUILDING (16th Century - 1501 AD? to 1600 AD)

Date Locally Listed

01-Jan-82

Designation ID

DCT1388

Further information

http://www.heritagegateway.org.uk/Gateway/Results_Single.aspx?uid=MCT310&resourceID=1029

Find out more about Locally Listed Buildings

Map

Is there anything wrong with this page?