Locally listed buildings - Coventry School Former Pupils Association Club

Name

Coventry School Former Pupils Association Club

Address

Fleet Street, Coventry

Description

Coventry School Former Pupil's Association Headquarters and club. In Bond's/Bablake Hospital quadrangle with access from Spon Street. Built in 1898 as offices for the Bablake School Foundation.

Monument Type (Date)

BUILDING (Victorian - 1898 AD)

Date Locally Listed

20-Feb-92

Designation ID

DCT598

Further information

http://www.heritagegateway.org.uk/Gateway/Results_Single.aspx?uid=MCT450&resourceID=1029

Find out more about Locally Listed Buildings

Map

Is there anything wrong with this page?