551 Foleshill Road (formerly The General Wolfe public house)
551 Foleshill Road, Coventry
The General Wolfe Public House, a terracotta and brick corner public house on Foleshill Road, was rebuilt in about 1900 but stands of the site of an earlier pub that was built here some time between 1775 and 1793.
BUILDING (19th Century - 1801 AD to 1900 AD)
Find out more about Locally Listed Buildings