This is affecting us all at work and at home. We’re working hard to keep services running and focusing on the most critical. This means some services may be affected. For help, call 08085 834333.Read our latest update
90, 92 and 94 Gosford Street, Coventry
90, 92 and 94 Gosford Street originally erected by Hotchkiss et Cie in 1917 for the manufacture of machine guns, and taken over by Morris in 1923 as engine works. Now used by Coventry University and named the William Morris building.
ENGINEERING WORKS ((between) Early 20th Century - 1917 AD to 1923 AD)
Find out more about Locally Listed Buildings