Locally listed buildings - Former Brownshill Green United Reformed Church

Name

Former Brownshill Green United Reformed Church

Address

Hawkes Mill Lane, Coventry

Description

Victorian chapel building which was opened as Brownshill Green Congregational Chapel in 1887. The chapel building is a small red brick building.

Monument Type (Date)

UNITED REFORMED CHURCH (Victorian to Modern - 1887 AD to 2014 AD)

Date Locally Listed

11-Jun-15

Designation ID

DCT1371

Further information

http://www.heritagegateway.org.uk/Gateway/Results_Single.aspx?uid=MCT17057&resourceID=1029

Find out more about Locally Listed Buildings

Map

Is there anything wrong with this page?