Victorian pillar box outside 99 and 101 Holyhead Road at the junction with Minster Road
Outside 99 and 101 Holyhead Road, Coventry
Victorian pillar box outside numbers 99 and 101 Holyhead Road, at the junction with Minster Road. Standard cylindrical, red pillar box with black plinth and a shallow, projecting dome capping. 'VR' cipher (damaged). Only one of its type left in the city.
PILLAR BOX (Victorian - 1837 AD to 1900 AD)
Find out more about Locally Listed Buildings