The Chace (now The Chace Hotel) (Edwardian part)
London Road, Coventry
Built between 1897 and 1903 for Charles Iliffe who was the City Coroner and Poor Law Director. In 1930 it was converted to a hotel and later extended. Local listing covers only original Edwardian house c1897-03.
HOTEL (Victorian to Early 20th Century - 1897 AD to 1903 AD)
Find out more about Locally Listed Buildings