Coundon Court School 'Old House' & Coundon Court Lodge (also known as Holly Lodge)
North Brook Road, Coventry
Built 1890-91 for George Singer. From 1913, home of Captain Charles Daniel Miller of Newdegate Colliery. Many fine internal embellishments and fittings in oak, walnut, mahogany woods. School opened here in January 1954.
HOUSE ((between) Victorian - 1890 AD to 1891 AD)
Find out more about Locally Listed Buildings