Foleshill Road United Reformed Church (formerly Congregational School, formerly British School)
Old Church Road, Coventry
Foleshill Road United Reformed Church which was opened as a congregational school in 1848. Possibly opened as a Sunday School attached to Little Heath Congregational Chapel before 1833 and became a British School in 1846 and Board School from 1887.
Church (Victorian - 1848 AD)
Find out more about Locally Listed Buildings