Locally listed buildings - Blythe House

Name

Blythe House

Address

Pickford Green Lane, Coventry

Description

Blythe House, Pickford Green Lane, a house built in the mid 1700s. It was used as the Allesley Parish workhouse between 1790 and 1820. Has a datestone "BR 1743" and dated brick "BR1737".

Monument Type (Date)

BUILDING (18th Century to 19th Century - 1701 AD to 1820 AD)

Date Locally Listed

22-May-92

Designation ID

DCT805

Further information

http://www.heritagegateway.org.uk/Gateway/Results_Single.aspx?uid=MCT6604&resourceID=1029

Find out more about Locally Listed Buildings

Map

Is there anything wrong with this page?