Swift Factory / Quinton Works (also known as New Beeston Works)
Quinton Road/Mile Lane, Coventry
Built in 1890/1891 for S. and B. Gorton as a cycle factory. From 1900 the buildings were used as a chocolate factory and by 1905 they were in use as a car factory. Office block remains. Other factory buildings were demolished 1997-98.
BICYCLE FACTORY ((between) Victorian - 1890 AD to 1900 AD)
Find out more about Locally Listed Buildings