Former Daimler office block
2 Sandy Lane, Coventry
The former Daimler office block and its extension wing - no. 2. Original block built 1907-8 of red brick with stone bonding. The extension to the south has ferro-concrete(?) columns and an atrium, refurbished.
BUILDING ((at some time) Early 20th Century - 1907 AD to 1908 AD)
Find out more about Locally Listed Buildings