Locally listed buildings - Old Daimler Power House (originally known as the 'Motor Mills')

Name

Old Daimler Power House (originally known as the 'Motor Mills')

Address

Sandy Lane, Coventry

Description

Former Daimler power house built 1907 in red brick. The only remaining part of Lawsons's Daimler Factory, where Britain's first Daimler car was built in 1897 (originally known as the 'Motor Mills')

Monument Type (Date)

BUILDING ((at some time) Early 20th Century - 1907 AD)

Date Locally Listed

13-May-93

Designation ID

DCT712

Further information

http://www.heritagegateway.org.uk/Gateway/Results_Single.aspx?uid=MCT16876&resourceID=1029

Find out more about Locally Listed Buildings

Map

Is there anything wrong with this page?