Locally listed buildings - St. Nicholas' Church

Name

St. Nicholas' Church

Address

Sherwood Jones Close (off Radford Road and Engleton Road), Coventry

Description

St. Nicholas's Church, off Radford Road, which was built between 1955 and 1957

Monument Type (Date)

CHURCH ((between) Late 20th Century - 1955 AD to 1957 AD)

Date Locally Listed

21-Oct-92

Designation ID

DCT634

Further information

http://www.heritagegateway.org.uk/Gateway/Results_Single.aspx?uid=MCT707&resourceID=1029

Find out more about Locally Listed Buildings

Map

Is there anything wrong with this page?