Old Grammar School
1-7 St Bartholemews Close and 17 Brinklow Road, Coventry
Grammar School buildings dating from 1879, although some may have been used earlier as agricultural buildings. This is a grouping of 19th century brick and tile buildings, some of which were originally in agricultural use.
BUILDING ((pre) Victorian - 1879 AD)
Find out more about Locally Listed Buildings