St. Osburg's RC Primary School
Upper Hill Street, Coventry
The northwest wing of St. Osburg's RC Primary School, which was built in the 1950s. Together with the presbytery and church to the north the building they form a strong and distinctive group of post-war buildings.
BUILDING ((between) Late 20th Century - 1950 AD to 1959 AD)
Find out more about Locally Listed Buildings