Locally listed buildings - St. Margaret of Antioch's Church

Name

St. Margaret of Antioch's Church

Address

50 Walsgrave Road, Coventry

Description

Parish Church of St. Margaret of Antioch (Church of England). Built 1910-11; red brick with stone dressings in the Perpendicular style; west bellcote with 1 bell, lantern over nave with tall spirelet.

Monument Type (Date)

CHURCH (Early 20th Century - 1910 AD to 1911 AD)

Date Locally Listed

15-Jul-93

Designation ID

DCT763

Further information

http://www.heritagegateway.org.uk/Gateway/Results_Single.aspx?uid=MCT728&resourceID=1029

Find out more about Locally Listed Buildings

Map

Is there anything wrong with this page?