The Bell Inn
Station Avenue, Coventry, CV4 9H
The Bell Inn is a public house located on Station Avenue in Tile Hill. The building is shown on a map dating to 1813. There is a pub listed on this site in the 1851 census, then “The Wheelwright Arms”. The pub was previously known as the "Bell-In-The-Tree” Inn.
PUBLIC HOUSE (19th Century to 20th Century)
Find out more about Locally Listed Buildings