This is affecting us all at work and at home. We’re working hard to keep services running and will focus our efforts on the most critical elements. In doing so disruption to many services is likely.
Read our latest update
Services by A-Z - Find the services you need
SEND Local Offer for Coventry - Coventry’s 2 Year Progress Check - Together at Two Review
Together at Two Review – Coventry’s 2 Year Progress Check
All children aged 2 years who are in childcare should receive a progress check before their 3rd birthday.
- The check should be completed by staff at your child’s nursery, preschool or childminder.
- Ideally the check should be completed before your child has his/her two year check with the Health Visitor.
- The check is designed to identify things that they are doing well and things they might need help with.
- The completed 2 year progress check should be shared with you.
- You will take the completed check to your appointment with the Health Visitor. This provides them with a much better view of what your child can do.
- Early Years Council Officers and Health Visitors work together to create a check that shows your child's achievements. Although childcare providers must complete a 2 year progress check, in Coventry we co-operate with Health and have created a system that recognises that children perform better in familiar surroundings such as their nursery.