Get the best from this site

We would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. For more information, including how to turn cookies off, see more about cookies. Or simply continue below:


COVID-19 (Coronavirus)

This is affecting us all at work and at home. We’re working hard to keep services running and focusing on the most critical. This means some services may be affected. For help, call 08085 834333.

Read our latest update

SEND Local Offer for Coventry - How can my child or young person's school help?

A child or young person's school is the first place to go if you feel that your child or young person needs help with a special education need or disability.

Click on the  About Education section to find out more about what is available and how your child or young person's school can help if they are having trouble at school.  

Please visit the Support available in primary and secondary education for more information about what an education setting must provide. 

Please visit the SENCOs - Special Education Needs Coordinators site to know more about the SENCOs and how they can help.  




Is there anything wrong with this page?