Rhymetime sessions are available at your local library.
Great things about rhymetimes:
- Sharing rhymes is a way for you to be close to your child and spend time bonding.
- Most rhymes involve physical activity for example clapping, bouncing, wiggling fingers etc. These are all good for developing motor skills, and support your child's brain development.
- Rhymes help a child's listening and concentration skills. Your child can also build on social skills by learning to take turns and join in.
- Learning new words and phrases through repetition in songs and rhymes can improve your child's language and communication skills.
- Above all, rhymes, songs and stories can be an enjoyable and rewarding experience for both child and adult!
For more information, please visit the Rhymetime webpage on the Coventry Information Directory