Adult Social Care direct work - Guide for young people about Mental Health Tribunals

Produced/hosted by

Royal College of Psychologists (


People who have been sectioned can apply to be released from hospital (this is called being discharged). This sort of application is called an appeal to the Mental Health Tribunal.

Is there anything wrong with this page?