Adult Social Care training and development - Autism Training L3 -Enhanced Awareness for Assessment roles
The National Autistic Society
This enhanced training offers frameworks and practical application of theory into practice, providing an opportunity for participants to explore their practice and the way in which they need to adapt their support to meet the needs of autistic children and adults.
- The sensory world of autistic people
- Sensory systems and sensory processing
- How individuals are affected and the impact on daily life
- Behaviour and sensory sensitivities
- Sensory strategies and direct interventions and environmental strategies
One day online
Social workers and Social care professionals where appropriate.