Adult Social Care training and development - Cardiac and Respiratory Conditions
- After completing this course, learners will know:
- Key definitions of relevant terminology
- The symptoms and treatments of common cardiac and respiratory conditions
- Why exercise is good for the heart
- Why it is important for people with COPD to keep active
- The roles of the social care worker
- What is meant by healthy lifestyle?
- Precautions for people with pacemakers.
- The signs and symptoms of chronic obstructive pulmonary disease.
- What is meant by coronary heart disease?
1 hour 30 minutes
This course is aimed at anyone who is likely to support or care for Service Users with cardiac and respiratory conditions.