Adult Social Care training and development - Care Act: Review of Care and Support Plans
- The review of the care and support plan, or support plan.
- Planned reviews.
- Unplanned reviews.
- Requested reviews.
- Revision of the care and support plan.
- What is the purpose of a review?
- Care and support planning
- Review of the care and support plan or support plan
- What should follow a review?
- What should a review consider?
- Making a review person-centred
- How to enable person-centred reviews
- Facilitating a review
- Keeping plans up-to-date
- Planned reviews
- Combined plans
- Proportionate reviews
- Review options
- Unplanned reviews
- Requested reviews
- Local authority duties
- Revision of the care and support plan
- Aspects of assessment and care planning in review
- Person without capacity
- Reducing a personal budget
- What should happen after a review.
Social workers and social care professionals who have a role in care and support planning.
Managers of people undertaking care and support planning.