Adult Social Care training and development - Fire Safety Awareness
- Basic understanding of legislation regarding fire safety in the workplace.
- How a fire can start and spread.
- The typical fire hazards you might face in your work.
- How to reduce the risk of a fire breaking out, and what procedures to follow and actions to take in the event of a fire.
This course is split into three modules:
- Fire and fire hazards.
- Fire precaution and prevention.
- What to do in the event of a fire.
This course is a mandatory requirement for all Coventry City Council
employees. It must be included in an induction programme for new starters and must be refreshed every three years.