Adult Social Care training and development - Advocacy Awareness
- 27 May 10am - 11.30am
- 14 October 10am - 11.30am
Advocacy supports people to be heard in decisions about their health, care and wellbeing. It is independent and focused on peoples’ rights.
- Understand the value of advocacy for your clients.
- Understand the role of Advocates and their statutory rights.
- Learn when a person is entitled to an advocate by law.
- Learn the importance of an independent person centred approach.
- Understand how to work with advocates so that your clients get the best of advocacy services.
IPS Managers and staff, OTA’s