Coventry City Council
The course will give you the skills and knowledge required to identify and respond to concerns, disclosures and allegations of abuse and substandard practice. The course will also enable you to learn about prevention and proportionate interventions, and the dangers of risk adverse practice and the importance of upholding human rights.
This course complies with Level 1 Social Care and Levels 1 & 2 Healthcare.
This course will enable you to:
This course is intended for:
● Those in regular or intensive but irregular contact with adults at
● Those who work predominantly with adults at risk
● Those who have particular specialist adult safeguarding responsibilities
● Professional advisers and designated leads for adult safeguarding
● Members of Local Safeguarding Adults Boards