Holy Trinity Church
Holy Trinity is the only complete medieval church in Coventry and one of the largest medieval parish churches in England. With a spire of 72 metres (237 feet) and length of 59 metres (194 feet) it is almost cathedral in size. It has changed greatly through its 900-year history: practically destroyed by fire in 1257, it has been rebuilt, extended and redecorated as religious styles and theologies have passed through Coventry.
5a Priory Row
Next to Coventry Cathedral, adjacent to Priory Gardens.
024 7622 0418
024 7663 2729