Historic buildings - St. John's Church

Building name

St. John's Church

Description

The church of St. John, also known as Bablake church. Founded by Queen Isabella in 1344, it was enlarged over the following centuries to the building we can see today.

Address

The Parish Church of St. John the Baptist
Fleet Street
Coventry
CV1 3AY

Telephone

024 7655 2491

Map

Is there anything wrong with this page?