Support to employers
Based at the flagship Coventry Job Shop, Coventry City Council's Employer Hub provides a free bespoke recruitment, training and wellbeing service.
The Employer Hub can support employer’s recruitment by:
- Supporting with Job Description and advertising creation
- Multi platform advertising of vacancies
- Sourcing suitable candidates against the Job Description, making use of the Coventry City Council Job Shops pool of over 25,000 registered customers
- Pre-screening to ensure candidate suitability
- Carrying out all required pre-screening activities such as any tests, pre-interview activities and telephone interviews
- Sourcing suitable pre-employment training to meet employer needs
- Arranging final interviews as required
- Supporting with work trials, work experience and general employment opportunities
In addition to recruitment activities the Employer Hub can support employers to increase their productivity through evaluating their employee wellbeing, with support to sign up to the West Midlands Combined Authority Thrive at Work Charter.
Please contact the Employer Hub for support or to find out more.
Employer HubAddress: 1 Bull Yard
The Job Shop
Monday to Friday, 9.30am (Thursdays 10.30am) to 4.30pm.Address: 1 Bull Yard