Youth Works Recruitment Grant Funding
Youth Works - Developing fresh, new talent in the city
Youth Works gives you the opportunity to build the skills of a young person within your business and invest in your future workforce. With the Department for Work and Pensions Kickstart Scheme coming to an end shortly, Coventry City Council have introduced a recruitment grant funding opportunity for local businesses to access (subject to eligibility).
£3000 grants are available to employers who recruit candidates registered on our Your Vision Your Future programme and are paid in 6-monthly instalments of £500. This funding can be used in any way that will support your new employee. For example, subsidising wages or paying towards training and qualifications.
- Opportunity must be a minimum of 20 hours per week
- Starting wage must be at least £10 per hour
- Candidate is paid through PAYE as part of your organisation's payroll
- Company must employ less than 250 employees and be based within Coventry and Warwickshire
- Company must complete the Youth Works application form and pass due diligence checks
- The successful candidate is sourced through the Coventry Job Shop Your Vision Your Future programme
- Applicants will be aged 16 - 29, living within CV1 - CV6 and not in employment, training or education.
To make an enquiry or for more information please complete and submit the form below
The Job Shop
Monday to Friday, 9.15am (Thursdays 10.30am) to 4.30pm.Address: 1 Bull Yard