Redundancy support for businesses
We understand that making staff redundant is a difficult decision to make but support is available. Our team of dedicated advisors are on hand to discuss restructures, redundancies, training and much more. We are able to support organisations from all sectors, both with large and small scale redundancies. This Coventry and Warwickshire Redundancy Support service is free and confidential.
Redundancy support sessions
We have held virtual redundancy support sessions previously which have worked successfully, and feedback received has been extremely positive. We work with an extensive number of partners to provide a wide variety of support options across Coventry and Warwickshire to create a structured timetable using Microsoft Teams to showcase and present our services to your employees.
At the Job Shop we are also able to provide ongoing support to your employees who have been or are at risk of redundancy. We can provide a wide range of support to Coventry residents, of all ages, who are looking for work or training. We engage with partners and employers across the city, so our customers have direct access to a variety of local vacancies and accredited training opportunities. Once registered with our Job Shop support service, we can provide:
- Employability Workshops
- Assistance with creating a CV and completing application forms
- 1-2-1 appointments with an experienced Job Coach
- Support in preparing for interviews
- Welfare benefits, back to work calculations and basic debt advice
- Training and support to develop your skills for work in a range of sectors
- A fortnightly newsletter with up to date events and vacancies.
Employer HubAddress: 1 Bull Yard