Let's Ride Pop-up events are ideal for the whole family to enjoy cycling together. War Memorial Park provides a 1 mile circuit for cyclists of all abilities to ride as many times as they want.
Happening on the third Sunday of each month:
- 21 July
- 18 August
- 15 September
- 20 October
- British Cycling are running this family event on a 1 mile traffic free circuit.
- The event last 2 hours but you can come at any time from 10 - 12.
- The meeting point is by the Park & Ride car park off Kenilworth Road.
- Adapted bikes and children's bikes are available to use.
- Local ride leaders will provide information about led rides and women only Breeze rides.
- Sign up for the event free at www.letsride.co.uk and find details of bike rides around the city.
- HSBC UK Ready Set Ride zone for learning to ride, with a British Cycling coach on hand to show you the new, fun and easy way to get kids cycling. (21 July event)