This grade 1 listed building has a history dating back to the Norman times and was largely re-built in 1862-3 by James Murray.
The building contains many wall monuments dating to the 17th and 18th centuries particularly in the vestry and under the tower. Further additions were made in the 19th century. Some fine examples of stained glass, a full set of 'Mouseman' pews, Victorian organ, carved pulpit and a peal of eight bells hidden in the tower.
Sunday 15 September: 1100 - 1600
No booking required
There is one step at the main entrance but access is available at the side of the venue. There are also steps up to the altar.
Bus route numbers 7 or 900