The Council House is a Grade II early Tudor style listed building with rich heraldic decoration.
It was built in 1913-17 although due to the start First World War, the building was not officially opened until June 1920 by the Duke of York.
* Opportunity to view the Council Chambers, Lord Mayors hospitality suite and Lady Mayoress' parlour.
* Guides available to talk through the history.
* Exhibitions and displays including Coventry's involvement in HOD over the past 25 years, a display of the Royal Navy warship HMS Diamond which has strong links with the city and other historical information.
* The Women's Research Group will be displaying information on Saturday 21 September.
* Films will be showing of Coventry's past and present in the committee rooms along with photographs.
Saturday 21 September: 1000-1600
Sunday 22 September: 1000-1600
No booking required
Limited Disabled parking is available on St Mary's Street along side the Council House.