We get people into work! We help with CVs, job searching and interview skills. Succeed can help if you are aged 16+, live in Coventry and not currently working.
Adult Education Service, Coventry City Council
The Adult Education Service offers courses that help you to:
- improve your English, Maths and ICT skills
- gain qualifications
- build your confidence and feel less isolated.
024 7697 5200
IMAGINEER – Godiva Awakes Trust
Imagineers will focus on equipping you with:
- team building and communication skills
- interview skills and self employment support
- skills in visual and performing arts, gaming and music.
Coventry Refugee and Migrant Centre
Coventry Refugee and Migrant Centre can support you with:
- gaining job seeking skills such as CV writing
- mentoring and interview skills
- training, qualifications and work experience.
024 7622 7254
Coventry University Social Enterprise
Coventry University Social Enterprise will support you to:
- develop your employability and enterprise skills
- start up your own social enterprise.
024 7765 9542
Disruptive Media Learning Lab at Coventry University
The Disruptive Media Learning Lab and FabLab Coventry want to help you:
- learn new skills such as carpentry and DIY
- master the skills employers value such as communication and teamwork.
Employment & Skills Service and Internally Provided Disability Service, Coventry City Council
The Employment and Skills Service team can work with you to:
- overcome barriers such as fear and anxiety
- start supported employment.
024 7678 5740
Fab Lab Coventry
Fab Lab Coventry can support you to:
- learn the skills to design and make products
- take an accredited course
- build your confidence.
Foleshill Women’s Training
Foleshill Women's Training can help you to:
- gain employments skills including job searching, applying for jobs and interview training
- improve your English, Maths and ICT skills.
024 7663 7693
Coventry & Warwickshire Chamber of Commerce Training
Coventry & Warwickshire Chamber of Commerce Training can help you to:
- build your skills through short courses
- learn vocational skills such as childcare
- start a traineeship or an apprenticeship.
024 7623 1122
New Start 4 U CIC
New Start 4U CIC (Community Interest Company) wants to help you achieve your goals with:
- employability, motivational and confidence building workshops
- courses and qualifications.
024 7767 1470
Life Path Trust
Life Path Trust can support you with:
- one to one guidance
- CV writing and interview skills
- increasing your wellbeing and reducing isolation.
024 7665 0530
PET-Xi can support you with:
- personal mentoring and motivational support
- gaining qualifications
- learning employability skills.
024 7642 0310
Prospects can offer you support with:
- careers advice
- gaining work experience and paid placements
- getting into employment, education or training.
Rethink Mental Illness
Rethink services help if you are experiencing mental health issues so you can:
- be supported into employment
- access support groups
- get mental health and money advice.
The Job Shop, Coventry City Council
The Job Shop Team can work with you to:
- access employment support
- prepare your CV, improve your interview skills and keep your job once you get it.
The Prince’s Trust
The Prince's Trust can support you with:
- 'on the job' experience and training with employers such as TK Maxx, DHL and the NHS
- programmes to develop your skills and boost your confidence.
0800 842 842
Work Related Learning, Coventry City Council
The Work Related Learning team can help you to:
- access vocational learning
- take Functional Skills projects
- improve your social skills through personal growth workshops.
024 7697 2868
Working Actively to Change Hillfields (WATCH)
The team at WATCH can work with you to:
- prepare your CV and practice interview techniques
- get the most out of the weekly jobs club
- join Hillz FM's Introduction to Radio programme.
024 7655 0564
Is there anything wrong with this page?