Paying a Coventry City Council invoice

Pages in Paying a Coventry City Council invoice

  1. How to pay your Coventry City Council invoice
  2. How to query your invoice
  1. Non-payment of your invoice
  2. My circumstances have changed

My circumstances have changed

If you are renting a commercial property, please contact Commercial Property Management.

For changes relating to bulk bins and skips, please contact Commercial Waste.

For all other changes including notification of the death of an account holder, contact the Corporate Income team.

Corporate Income

Email: [email protected]

Tel: 024 7683 4884

P.O. Box 15
Council House
Earl Street

Is there anything wrong with this page?