Get the best from this site

We would like to place cookies on your computer to help us make this website better. For more information, including how to turn cookies off, see more about cookies. Or simply continue below:


Gas Safe register

What is the Gas Safe Register?

Gas Safe Register is the hallmark for gas safety in Great Britain and Isle of Man. Gas Safe Register replaced the CORGI gas registration scheme as the official gas safety body in April 2010.

Why do I need to use a Gas Safe registered engineer?

It is all about safety. To make sure that gas appliances such as boilers. fires, ovens and hobs are installed, maintained and serviced safely, you should employ a Gas Safe registered engineer to carry out the work.

If someone other than a Gas Safe registered engineer does the gas work in your home, you could be risking the safety of your family and your property.

How do I find a Gas Safe registered engineer?

Finding a Gas Safe registered engineer is easy. All registered engineers are listed on the Gas Safety Register website or call 0800 408 5500 and one of the advisors will be pleased to help you find a local engineer who is on the Gas Safe Register.

Building control


Tel: 024 7683 2057

One Friargate

Is there anything wrong with this page?