Planning screening and scoping opinions
Site: Wood End, Henley Green & Manor Farm area\Wood End, Henley Green & Manor Farm - Oct2007 - scoping opinion
Development: Residential renewal scheme.
Site: Friargate Station Square - July 2007 Scoping Opinion
Development: Redevelopment of an approximately 14 hectare site, located near to Coventry Railway Station, approximately 350m south of Coventry city centre to include:
- demolition of existing buildings and removal of Greyfriars roundabout;
- construction of up to a maximum of 278,709 m2 of development including Use Class B1a (office), Use Class C3 (Residential), Use Class C1 (Hotel and Conference Facilities), and Use Classes A1 to A5 (retail and food and drink);
- car parking both underground, courtyard and on-street;
- engineering works associated with the construction of an ‘at grade’ vehicular and pedestrian route from the station to the north of the site at Greyfriars Green;
- the reconfiguration of the public transport interchange at the Railway Station forecourt to provide improved access to the Railway Station, a new bus station, taxi rank and drop-off area;
- provision of new access points and a new road system within the site; and
- associated landscaping and public realm works.
Site: Land at and to the East of Walsgrave Hospital and Walsgrave Hill Farm
Development: Distributor road/blue light route from the B4082 linking to the hospital and site for the erection of 300 free market and 200 key worker dwelling units and 1350 space staff car park, with compensatory flood storage, noise mitigation measures, community facilities, public open space and landscaping. Bus connection to Farber Road and 450 space car park.